The Antigravity ATZ-10-RS is a hi-power, lightweight Lithium-Ion battery, built with our groundbreaking RE-START Technology (built-in jump-starting) so you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again! Directly replaces the OEM Lead/Acid YTZ10S and other similar size batteries.
- YTZ10 case size: 5.9 x 3.46 x 3.62 inches (LxWxH)
- 360 Cranking Amps
- 12 Amp Hours (PbEq)/ 6.1Ah (Actual)
- 2.6 lbs
- Safest Battery Technology using full BMS and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry
- Compatible with 6 OEM battery sizes (see below)
- Can be mounted in any orientation
RE-START Series: FIRST Batteries with Built-In Jump-Starting!
OEM Size Lithium Battery (Direct Replacement)
Never stranded again… Antigravity Batteries introduces the groundbreaking “RE-START (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary ATZ-10 RE-START Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START Button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
Is your battery hard to reach in your motorcycle or powersports vehicle? Use our NEW RE-START REMOTE accessory to activate the built-in Jump Starting of our batteries, instead of having to access the battery and push the RE-START Button. Simply connects to your existing Battery Charging Harness (SAE/Battery Tender type) to remotely activate the RE-START feature of the battery. No need to remove your seat or access the battery.
The ATZ-10 Re-Start Battery is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement for the heavy lead/acid YTZ-10 battery found in many Motorcycles including most Street and Off-Road Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles on the market. Additionally, the ATZ10-RS offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over-discharge protections, over-charge protections, and thermal protections with real-time lithium-ion cell balancing. If you want to also track your battery status via Bluetooth, you can use the Lithium Battery Tracker.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START
- button on battery, or use our NEW RE-START REMOTE.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will
- lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can be stored 3x longer than lead/acid but should be checked every 4-6 months or sooner if connected to a vehicle with “Parasitic
- Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 1000cc.
- Excellent for Race Cars or Motorcycles up to 1400cc.
Replace YTZ & YTX Models