*All Power Commander PCV purchases will include a free fuel map for your build.
The Power Commander V
Power Commander V Product Introduction
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
The Power Commander V for the Yamaha R3 2015+ also includes built-in ignition control.
Gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure.
- Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment
- Map Switch Input – change maps on the fly
- Adjust timing per cylinder
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models)
- Built In Launch Limiter