BrakeTech AXIS/Cobra™ series extreme performance stainless steel rotors are designed for the demanding enthusiasts and racers alike! The Cobra full-floaters feature premium heat-treated 420 stainless steel in a optimized petal design that offers style and performance with none of the downside associated with exaggerated wave type rotors. The patented AXIS Design bristles with many new and innovative features making them substantially stronger and with much improved thermal transfer capabilities than any other competitive brand.
The units for the new 400 Ninja are manufactured at a full 5mm thick Supersport spec rather than the thinner spec of the standard rotors, this offers substantially improved performance in terms of both modulation at the lever and overall braking power via greater thermal capacity.
All of the considerable braking forces are channeled through the trademarked Direct-Link™ architecture, comprising over an 800% increase in surface area load transfer as compared to conventional floating brake rotors…simply far superior by design!
These rotors are legal for FIM and MotoAmerica racing.
- Patented AXIS Design featuring Direct-Link™ load transfer system
- CRYOGENIC treatment for greater wear resistance
- Improved thermal transfer capabilities
- Optimized Petal design for lighter weight
- Carriers are CNC machined from premium grade billet aluminum bar – not stamped plate
- Hard-anodized to military grade specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 5mm lightweight and 6mm severe duty thicknesses