Galespeed VRC (Variable lever Ratio Control) master cylinders. Galespeed designed and developed “Variable lever Ratio Control” gives you wider lever ratio adjust range (0.25 mm per click, 8 clicks / maximum 2 mm adjust range – from supporting point to operating point), and helps you to find the most suitable brake feeling without being affected by different brake calipers.
Made from high-pressure forged aluminum materials, the setup allows for precise push rod to cylinder alignment on the handlebar. This in turn provides a more direct brake feel and control with less friction at the lever.
- Forged master cylinder body: Aluminum master cylinder body is made by high-pressure forging, which realizes high-strength and light weight.
- Radial-pump: Push rod and master cylinder are lined and placed in 90 degrees against handlebar, which gives you more direct brake feeling and fine braking.
- Variable lever ratio control: Gale Speed original lever ratio control can adjust the lever ratio (from point of support to point of load) in 0.25 mm per step, total 2 mm at maximum.
- Folding lever blade: When the bike is toppled over, the lever blade is folded for less damage on the master cylinder.
- Power lever blade: By improved the lever blade shape and gripping area, it achieved better grip control with less gripping power. (Straight lever blade used for clutch master cylinders.)
- Quick release handlebar clamp: By loosing just one bolt, master cylinder can be detached from handlebar.
- Note: Update to remote adjuster cable and bracket by purchasing the Galespeed Remote Adjuster And Bracket Set (sold separately).