Wish you had DRL running lights for your turn signals, but your bike doesn’t have the circuit for it and your turn signal lamps are “signal function only”? You’ve come to the right place! Our TST Circuit Connection Kit enables you to tap into any 12v ignition switched power source (on/off with the key ignition), while the TST Running Mate provides the DRL running light functionality.
SOLD AS A PAIR | TURN SIGNALS NOT INCLUDED
This kit requires some custom wiring and knowledge of your motorcycle’s electrical wiring for proper installation and is intended ONLY for motorcycles that do NOT feature running light circuitry in their OEM stock turn signal setup.
Special Note: On certain models, the introduction of a running light function on your front signals will result in a turn signal light constantly appearing on your dash panel. The Suzuki DR650 and Yamaha TW200 are prime examples of displaying this issue.
- Provides a means of creation for a turn signal running light circuit via the Connection Kit
- Requires 12v ignition switched power source for proper running light circuit setup
- Includes Posi-Tap connectors for easy connection
- Enables DRL running light and turn signal functionality on single-intensity aftermarket turn signals (most two-plug aftermarket signals)
- Running light functions at 80% brightness
- Running Mate utilizes 3.5mm bullet connectors to ensure compatibility with most aftermarket signals
- Improves safety and night visibility
- Guaranteed to work with TST compatible turn signals
- Sold as a pair
Some motorcycles are equipped from the factory with turn signals without running light function, and that doesn’t sit well with us. It’s a pretty cool feature that we think, not only adds some style to your ride, but also increases your visibility to those around you. Our easy-to-use kit features the necessary components you need to not only tap into an ignition switched 12v power source, but also to provide your “signal-only” turn signals with the running light functionality, all without any wire cutting or soldering. The Circuit Connection Kit includes the required wires and easy to use Posi-Tap connectors so you can tap into your power source, while the TST Running Mate provides the turn signals with a DRL / running light that operates at 80% brightness when not signaling, then flashes at 100% brightness during turn signal activation. The 3.5mm bullet-style connectors of the Running Mate ensure plug-and-play compatibility with most aftermarket turn signals so you don’t need to bust out the wire cutters. If you’ve always wanted turn signal DRLs / running lights, this is the perfect kit to tackle the job.
Please note this item is not DOT approved and may not comply with the laws and regulations in your area. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.