- Slows signaling flash rate back to the normal rate when your bike goes into hyperflash state (or your signals stay on constantly)
- Adjustable functionality to speed up or slow down flash rate to your preference
- Plug and play installation: simply replaces the relay already on your bike
- Fits like OEM
- Relay housing is flexible so that you can access the adjustment dial inside the unit
This component works with the following signal configurations:
- All stock
- Stock taillight, aftermarket signals
- Integrated taillight, stock signals
- Integrated taillight, aftermarket signals.
The relay comes preset to 85 cycles per minute. You can alter the flash rate to make it faster or slower. If you slip off the grey cover you can access an adjuster that will enable you to change the flash rate to your liking.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please make sure your bike uses a 2-pin relay for the signaling system. If your bike has hazard lights it may need the 4-pin relay. Please also note the pin configuration and make sure it matches what is on your bike. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY FITMENT BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE.