The S1R exhaust is a state-of-the-art product from Two Brothers Racing. The system features an T6 aluminum or carbon fiber canister highlighted by a natural finished aluminum outlet and stamped spring-mounted inlet for ultimate durability.
The S1R exhaust from Two Brothers Racing showcases a race design while increasing all-around performance. Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing, instructions for installation. Accepts P-Series sound reduction tips (sold separately).
All of the Two Brothers carbon parts are made with a high-temp aerospace-grade epoxy resin. The carbon fabric is made with a 33 million modulus carbon tow then impregnated with the high-temperature resin under very tight tolerances.
DISCLAIMER: LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
- Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Canister Options
- Aerospace High-Temp Carbon Fiber
- Teflon Coated Magnesium End-Cap
- Aluminum CNC Machined outlet
- Rubber-Lined Styled Mount
- Spiral-Wound Perforated Core
- Unparalleled Sound
- Retains OEM Catalytic convertor