Race bodywork can either be a relief and a joy to have on your bike, or the biggest nightmare ever when you have to remove it. This kit was developed to make sure your bodywork is quick and painless to remove whenever you need to get access to your bike. We have already figured out the process for you, if you carefully install your bodywork using this mounting kit, your bodywork will fit excellent and be easy to install or remove every time. This kit was developed for the Hotbodies Racing Yamaha R7 bodywork but will also work with most fiberglass bodywork kits for the Yamaha R7.
Included in this kit:
(8) DZUS PANEX Hex head quarter-turn fasteners with washers
(8) DZUS PANEX quarter-turn rivet-on receptacles (two are mounted to the upper stay using nuts, bolts and spacers)
(16) rivets (4 are extras just in case)
(2) M6 shoulder bolts with 10mm shoulder for mounting the Hotbodies tail below the subframe
(6) M6 long shoulder bolts with 3mm shoulder to mount bodywork
(4) M6 short shoulder bolts with 3mm shoulder to mount bodywork
(4) M3 bolts, nuts, washers, and spacers to mount DZUS receptacles to upper fairing stay
There are no reviews yet.