Race bodywork can either be a relief and a joy to have on your bike, or the biggest nightmare ever when you have to remove it. This kit was developed to make sure your bodywork is quick and painless to remove whenever you need to get access to your bike. We have already figured out the process for you, if you follow our instructions and use this mounting kit, your bodywork will fit excellent and be easy to install or remove every time. This kit was developed for the Hotbodies Racing Yamaha R3 bodywork with the Tank Cover/SBK Seat but will also work with most fiberglass bodywork kits for the Yamaha R3.
Included in this kit:
(6) DZUS PANEX D-ring quarter-turn fasteners with washers
(4) DZUS PANEX Hex head quarter-turn fasteners with washers (these are for the OEM black plastic side panels)
(8) DZUS PANEX quarter-turn rivet-on receptacles (4 of these are for the OEM black plastic side panels)
(20) rivets (4 are extras just in case)
(2) DZUS PANEX quarter-turn rivet-on receptacles pre-mounted to custom CNC machined aluminum upper fairing brackets
(4) M6 flat head screws for custom upper fairing brackets
(2) shoulder bolts to mount the race seat so the OEM bolts are not stressing the fiberglass mounting tabs
(1) lightweight aluminum lower fairing mount bracket to replace the mount that is part of the heavy kickstand bracket
(2) spacer washers for the lower rear motor mount to take up the space from removing the kickstand bracket
There are no reviews yet.