- Made of the high carbon steel for maximum strength.
- Induction hardened to reduce surface wear.
- Special Vortex nickel plating to resist corrosion.
- Precise tolerances to ensure concentricity.
- Drilled lightening holes reduce rotating mass on most applications.
The R3 OEM chain pitch is 520 and length is 112 links and the OEM sprocket sizes are 14 tooth in the front and 43 tooth in the rear.
A few different ratios that I have tested and all work with the stock chain length are:
13T front, 42T rear
13T front, 43T rear
13T front, 44T rear (-1 +1 this works great for street bikes when looking for a little more acceleration)
14T front, 43T rear (this is stock)
14T front, 44T rear