Graves Motorsports Full Titanium Exhaust System for the 2015-2017 Yamaha FZ-07 / 2018 + MT-07 / 2016-2022 XSR700 / 2021-2022 R7 with carbon fiber canister. Graves’ precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Side x Side Pro Titles (Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV).
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
- New Diamond Shaped Can Design (Carbon Fiber Can with Carbon End Cap), configured to balance the MT-07’s body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Cans mount directly to the motorcycle by using a stealth carbon fiber strap, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from premium aerospace grade titanium
- Machined joint fittings
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Dual Lamba sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and Dynojet Auto Tuner sensor adaptability.
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Tapered header down pipes
- Come standard with a GMS exhaust insert to quiet sound (removable).
Stock Full System Weight = 18.2 lbs. GMS Full System Weight = 7.4 lbs
- Stock DB at Idle 73db
- Stock DB at 3000 rpm 83.6
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 88.3db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at Idle 84.5db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at 4000 rpm 97db
- GMS Full System with included sound insert at 5000 rpm 97.3db
Here’s a dyno graph showing the performance improvement of a stock R7 compared to an R7 with Graves full exhaust installed: